Yes. Pets can benefit from CBD for many of the same conditions as humans: pain, seizures, inflammation, and anxiety. CBD is safe to use for pets but their dosage will likely be much smaller than yours. Dogs have a higher concentration of cannabinoid receptors in their brain. This means they are very sensitive to THC. But a small amount of THC, like the amount in a full spectrum CBD hemp oil, is beneficial for animals. We recommend you speak with a veterinarian (holistic veterinarian) before you start giving your pet CBD.
- Home of CBD
- Contact Us
- CBD Blog
- How to Buy Good CBD Oil Products?
- What is CBD Hemp Oil? Does CBD Products Works?
- CBD Oil Benefits. What Is CBD Oil Really Used For?
- Cannabidiol in Pediatrics. Cannabis Health Benefits for Children.
- Why is CBD Products Everywhere?
- Cannabidiol CBD Clinical Studies and Research Reports
- CBD Terpenes | Flavored CBD Oil | Cannabinoids Terpenes
- CBD and THC: What’s the Difference?
- Using CBD for Anxiety Relief: Does It Work?
- CBD Oil and Hemp Oil: Differences, Benefits and Uses.
- CBD Products Online Store