CBD is non-psychotropic and does not produce a high; however, it has been linked to other medical benefits by industry leaders. Except for this specific drug formulation, CBD remains a Schedule 1 controlled substance, and is off-limits to service members and federal employees without a prescription.
- Home of CBD
- Contact Us
- CBD Blog
- How to Buy Good CBD Oil Products?
- What is CBD Hemp Oil? Does CBD Products Works?
- CBD Oil Benefits. What Is CBD Oil Really Used For?
- Cannabidiol in Pediatrics. Cannabis Health Benefits for Children.
- Why is CBD Products Everywhere?
- Cannabidiol CBD Clinical Studies and Research Reports
- CBD Terpenes | Flavored CBD Oil | Cannabinoids Terpenes
- CBD and THC: What’s the Difference?
- Using CBD for Anxiety Relief: Does It Work?
- CBD Oil and Hemp Oil: Differences, Benefits and Uses.
- CBD Products Online Store